The 18th Ajo Open Studio will be held on Saturday, March 22, from 10 to 3:00 PM in the Ajo Plaza. This is a wonderful opportunity to invite people to your studio to highlight your art.
This year Open Studio coincides with the Sonoran Shindig, a popular event that brings a lot of people to Ajo.
If you’d like to participate, here’s the scoop:
- Reply by Thursday, March 13, if you would like to participate.
- Bring ONE piece of your art to the Open Studio tents in the Plaza by 9:00 AM on Saturday, March 22.
- Along with your piece of art, please bring 10 printed handouts. The handouts should include:
- Your name — The Media you work in — Short Bio — Photo of yourself (optional)
- Your address — Email — Phone
- Bring 10 business cards
The Open Studio tents will be decorated with red balloons — volunteers will hand out information on the open studios and your art. You’ll also receive a red balloon to identify your studio to visitors.
This is a great opportunity to market your work — join us and be part of this special day.